Highlights of LE Paper 1 eLearning
- Study where and when you want
- Specify your own access start date
- Instructor Email Support (Receive answers to your questions within 3 working days)
1. Archived Instruction (Online video^ plus one mock exam review )
^Online video length is subject to the syllabus
2. Unlimited review during 30-day# subscription period, all online subscriptions commence at 00:00 of starting date and expire at 23:59 of ending date (all in HK time)
3. Trainer's annotation captured
4. Paper 1 Course Manual, Qbank (online) & 3 full-length mock exams
* Students will receive their username and password within 2 working days prior to indicated start date of the online subscription (Kaplan office working days: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm)
# Subscription period starts to run for 30 days from the indicated start date. No alternation of the start date is allowed, regardless of time spent in the course and whether or not you have accessed the course.
Collection of materials: Self-collection from our Hong Kong campus is free. Present Official Receipt to collect the course materials. Address: G/F to 3/F, E-Tech Centre, Nos 402-406 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong (Causeway Bay MTR Exit A). Collection booth opens Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm. Closed on public holidays. Materials not collected/delivered within 30 days from date of enrollment will be considered forfeited.
Courier (optional): Courier service is available at additional cost. Please click “view detail” in previous page for the cost to your country. Delivery time for overseas shipping (America/Europe/Asia Pacific) will take 4-5 working days, and at least 2 working days for local shipping. This estimated delivery date is an estimate based on the information available at the time of your order. Factors include estimated time for payment processing, warehouse processing and shipping destination. Kaplan cannot guarantee an exact delivery date.