GMAT Quantitative Session (Math)
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE GMAT?
The GMAT is the test required by almost all MBA programs. It is a rigorous computer adaptive test that lasts for 3.5 hours.
WHAT MAKES KAPLAN’S GMAT PROGRAM UNIQUE?
- 5 classroom sessions paired with extensive out-of-class instructional resources and practice
- Comprehensive and motivational instruction from Kaplan’s GMAT trainers
- Extensive out-of-class instructional video resources and practice materials via Kaplan’s GMAT Online Asset Account (OAA)
- The largest question library – including 1,400+ questions Quiz Bank and 9 computer-adaptive tests (CATs) via Kaplan’s GMAT Online Asset Account (OAA)
- Comprehensive performance analysis on each practice test via Kaplan’s adaptive learning technology – Smart Reports
- Higher Score Guaranteed or Free Retake (terms and conditions apply)
HALF COURSE (1 MODULE)
Quantitative Session (Math)
- 12 hours of class sessions, a total of 4 sessions
- 1 Analytical Writing Assessment & Integrated Reasoning Workshop
- Online Asset Account (OAA)
- Exclusive Kaplan course materials