• Comprehensive study notes which cover essential accounting topics within ACCA syllabus.
• Detailed explanation on key accounting standards, discussion papers, exposure drafts and ACCA articles during the lesson.
• Questions from past papers will be categorized based on topics to strengthen students’ knowledge.
• Exam-focused notes which provide the extract of the critical accounting standards.
• Discussion on current accounting issues and important topics during the lesson.
• Well-selected past paper questions will be practiced and illustrated during the lesson to enhance students’ exam techniques.
• Structure of good answer, application of accounting standards and marks allocation will be demonstrated and explained during the practice of past paper questions.
Lecturer's Practical & Teaching experience
• Expert in Financial and Corporate Reporting.
• Over 10 years of experience in teaching professional exam preparation course for Big 4 accounting firms and accounting courses in tertiary
• Highly appreciated by students for her clear explanation on topics and supportive attitudes.