May 2022 CFA Level I Classroom Revision Course
For CEF applicant:
*If you wish to apply for the CEF (Continuing Education Fund) which subsidized by government, please proceed with your enrollment in person at our E-Tech Centre Campus before the course starts. Please bring along your HKID card and prepare a credit card with at least 8 month expiry for the payment. You may visit CEF office webpage for your eligibility.
- Concentrate on exam taking strategies and techniques
- Intensive exercises drilling with full debriefs
- Additional review of most difficult and tricky concepts
- Focus on applying knowledge to exam-standard questions
- Development of your exam strategy and technique
- Overview of each study session and detailed revision of the more demanding topics
- Question debriefs
- Mind Map subject overview slides
- Revision Q&A books with 800+ questions
Medium of Instruction
Classroom Learning with online resources
Collection of Study Materials
For students who enrolled Classroom Program, you must collect the course material in person.
Course material will be ready for collection few days prior to course commencement date. Student will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please click here to view our brochure, course schedule and trainer profile!
What else should you know?
Majority of candidates choose full package (Phase Prepare, Practice and Perform combined) to maximize effectiveness and take advantage of lower packaged price. It saves you a lot!
(Offer valid from 2021-08-04 to 2022-04-03)