May 2022 CFA Level I Classroom Full Package
For CEF applicant:
*If you wish to apply for the CEF (Continuing Education Fund) which subsidized by government, please proceed with your enrollment in person at our E-Tech Centre Campus before the course starts. Please bring along your HKID card and prepare a credit card with at least 8 month expiry for the payment. You may visit CEF office webpage for your eligibility.
Education Program (60 hours)
- First phase of learning that covers all concepts vital to understand the CFA curriculum and provide exam-related tips and tricks
Revision Course (27 hours)
- Second phase of learning that concentrate on exam taking strategies and techniques
- Intensive exercises drilling with full debriefs
- Additional review of most difficult and tricky concepts
Mock Exam & Review (7.5 hours)
- Third phase of learning that practice the skills and knowledge required in real exam with trainer’s post-mock debrief
Medium of Instruction
Classroom Learning with online resources
- Course Slide Packs
- Schweser Essential Package (Print & Online)
- Q&A Book
Collection of Study Materials
For students who enrolled Classroom Program, you must collect the course slide packs and Schweser Essential Package in person.
Course material will be ready for collection few days prior to course commencement date. Student will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please click here to view our brochure, course schedule and trainer profile!
- May 2022 CFA Level I Classroom Education Program
- May 2022 CFA Level I Classroom Revision Course
- May 2022 CFA Level I Online Mock Exam & Classroom Mock Review
- May 2022 CFA Level I Schweser Essential Package (Print & Online)