SSAT Standard Course
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE SSAT?
Students interested in attending private boarding schools, or independent secondary schools in the U.S., will need to take the SSAT.
SUITABLE AGE: Students in Grades 7 – 9
TRAINER’S PROFILE – MR PAUL LIM:
- 15+ years of teaching test prep experience
- Graduated from Harvey Mudd College, one of the best Math, Science & Engineering U.S. College
- Helped student reaching 99th percentile in SSAT
16 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 8 sessions
- U.S. Test Prep Pioneer with 80+ years of test prep experience
- Highest score improvement: +183
- Expert SSAT trainer with over 15 years of teaching test prep experience
- Exclusive Kaplan U.S. course materials
- Interactive learning environment with small class experience
- Flexible swap: Two swap-class arrangement to accommodate student’s schedule (subject to course availability and capacity)