[Classroom] CPA Aust. Financial Risk Management 1st Semester 2023 (Kin W. Chan)
*Notice: Please note that only 6 selected video recordings will be availabe to recap in eLearning platform. Students can still recap the recap video of remaining sessions in our media lab. Please contact our customer service officer to reserve a seat for media lab video recap. For details, please refer to timetable.
• Designing exam-oriented course notes covering the whole set of Study Guide.
• Using trend analysis to focus on the important examinable areas.
• Explaining the most important area in FRM – HEDGING concept by using a easily understood method.
• Providing useful tips to score higher marks for MC questions.
Kin W. Chan's Practical & Teaching Experience
• Professional Speaker for CPA Australia Continuing Professional Development Seminars for Qualified Members.
• Strong financial market background, solid practical knowledge and professional work experience in Financial Market.
Medium of Instruction
- Revision notes* of key learning areas for your quick learning reference
*: Provide printed revision notes only
4 Steps to Success
Course Timetable and Discounts
|Check out the dates of session and their recap availability in our timetable, as well as your privilege discounts in our enrolment form.
|You may come to our campus or enroll via online store to enjoy exclusive online discount.
|You will receive the confirmed schedule via email a few days prior to the course upon successful enrolment. Come and enjoy the classroom learning and we will get you support with the printed notes.
Recap Video Service
'Miss the lesson? No worries.'
|All sessions will be available for recap at our campus and you will be granted a "40hrs ePass" for viewing the selected sessions in our elearning platform.
Click here to view the brochure, timetable and enrollment form to know more.
(Offer valid from 2022-11-28 to 2023-01-27)