(Online) ACCA ATX Jun 2023 Platinum Package [Angela Nip]
1. Lectures will be delivered by online mode and pre-recorded videos will be released by following the video upload schedule. For the video upload schedule, please refer to timetable.
• Education - Knowledge building using examination focused notes with mind maps, supplemented with real life examples to facilitate students’ memory and understanding.
• Revision - Examination tactics enhancement using selected questions from past papers to demonstrate how to interpret the question and how the answer should be structured.
• Interlocking Education and Revision schedule offering an alternative for students to start revision phase earlier.
Lecturer's Practical & Teaching experience
• Senior Lecturer of Kaplan Financial – Accountancy.
• Solid experience in Finance and Corporate Planning including global tax and transfer pricing planning in multi-national companies.
• Often share with students on common mistakes found from her extensive teaching and examination marking experience.
Medium of Instruction
We provide eLearning service that can support you to learn anytime, anywhere!
- Complimentary eLearning Platform Access
- Collect the printed materials from campus
- Browse online courses anytime, anywhere
4 Steps to Success
Course Timetable and Discounts
|Check out the dates of session and their recap availability in our timetable, as well as your privilege discounts in our enrolment form.
|You may come to our campus or enroll via online store to enjoy exclusive online discount. You will receive the confirmed schedule via email a few days prior to the course upon successful enrolment.
Come and enjoy the classroom learning and we will get you support with the printed notes.
Come and collect the printed notes at our campus and start your study with your privileged eLearning login.
'Miss the lesson? No worries.'
|You will be granted a "50hrs (Edu) / 45hrs (Rev) ePass" for viewing the sessions in our elearning platform.
You can recap the videos online no matter you have attended the lesson or missed the class.
You can start your online study anytime anywhere after collected the printed notes.
Click here to view the brochure, enrolment form and timetable to know more.
(Offer valid from 2023-02-02 to 2023-04-21)