[Classroom] CPA Aust. Ethics & Governance 1st Semester 2023 (Taky Lo)
*Notice: Please note that only 10 selected video recordings will be availabe to recap in eLearning platform. Students can still recap the recap video of remaining sessions in our media lab. Please contact our customer service officer to reserve a seat for media lab video recap. For details, please refer to timetable.
• Detailed explanations and analysis of E&G Study Guide.
• Practice of MCQs and written essay-typed questions of quiz and practice exam offered by CPAA.
• Supplement with questions from other professional examinations when in need.
Taky Lo's Practical & Teaching Experience
• Programme Director and Star Lecturer of Kaplan Financial - Accountancy.
• Excellent presentation skills with clear and concise explanations on concepts of ethics and governance.
• Focus on analyzing requirements and unique skills of answering MCQs.
• Preferred lecturer of Big 4 firms.
Medium of Instruction
- Revision notes* of key learning areas for your quick learning reference
*: Provide printed revision notes only
4 Steps to Success
Course Timetable and Discounts
|Check out the dates of session and their recap availability in our timetable, as well as your privilege discounts in our enrolment form.
|You may come to our campus or enroll via online store to enjoy exclusive online discount.
|You will receive the confirmed schedule via email a few days prior to the course upon successful enrolment. Come and enjoy the classroom learning and we will get you support with the printed notes.
Recap Video Service
'Miss the lesson? No worries.'
|All sessions will be available for recap at our campus and you will be granted a "40hrs ePass" for viewing the selected sessions in our elearning platform.
Click here to view the brochure, timetable and enrollment form to know more.
(Offer valid from 2022-11-28 to 2023-01-27)